Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63756.34

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    wow bro that just seems crazy to me. 62 wtf. I sure hope swc looks into this crap cuz that just seems totally obvious on that one hand and u say that it was going on more than jus that hand. sorry boss hope they get kicked off the site

email it to seals support....

theyve already started paying out victims of collusion....
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Survey Master
    here is seals response

Tom,

Thank you for the report. We take all accusations very seriously and will review the accounts for any association as well as their previous play. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you see any additional suspicious behavior. If possible, please collect hand histories to expedite any investigation.

Due to the sensitive nature of the investigative process, we cannot give additional information on what is found out and whether action is taken. We hope you understand.

- Seals Support

seems like a sort of shitty response but at same time i hope action is taken

Banned
    i hope they do something for you man the same thing happened to me there and i never got my chips back. that is why i stopped playing there also !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12