Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62509.75

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    My boyfriend loves the fact that I play poker. The thing is that we recently started to meet, thanks to gay teen dating sites. I think you always need to find a couple who will share your hobbies so that in the future it will not become a problem. It's really cool when there is understanding in a relationship.
    Last edited by WilfridHardy; 11-12-2021 at 06:17 PM.

Fluff in the house!
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by treeman69 View Post
    well i spent alot of years on drugs and recently turned my life around also getting back with my love that i left during my abusing days. she gets pretty upset at times that i let poker occupy most of my free time but ulatimately understands that as a addict free time can be a disaster to my sobriety, so although not completely happy with it she supports me in a positive activity that i love,poker. of course she tells me i spend to much time playing poker and tries to get me to watch lifetime movies with her, i simply tell her that she enjoys the lifetime movies and i enjoy poker, she usually gets mad but after i play poker till 1 or 2 am, i crawl in bed wit her and SMOOTH things over which buys me time till we start over the next day when i get off work lmao
    ya man, i think youre right here
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by przemal2 View Post
    czemu nie zdobywam punktow chociaz ogladam filmy
    its kinda here and now, i stopped but you can get it 50% ponzi scheme tbh
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234