Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64136.77

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsFB View Post
    Im going to just stop replying to your damn cry baby ass threads anyway, you look for arguements even when someone agrees with you, since being here I have come to the conclusion you are just fucked up in the head and beg for attention by being rude as hell to members. So fuck you, and I hope to continue to see you crying about getting donked on in the future asshole.
    umm i wasnt having ago at you, i quoted you in response to poof...dude only one here looking for an argument is you O.o

also as you clearly read the part where donk put $15 + in this tourney, i only bought in once and finished 5th (basically winning winning what he paid in) i wouldnt really say i was whining in the thread
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Banned
    I wasnt talking about you when i said $15+ i was referring to the donk you was talking about, and maybe i did read the quote wrong when you put it in the post to pooffy, not looking to argue, BUT still think you are a BIG ASSHOLE

I wasnt talking about you when i said $15+ i was referring to the donk you was talking about, and maybe i did read the quote wrong when you put it in the post to pooffy, not looking to argue, BUT still think you are a BIG ASSHOLE
    i know :| dude seriously i can read i also know who put what into the tourney, i also dont deny im an asshole, im here to try and make money not make friends with people im never going to nor want to ever meet
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

TON is Gone.
    Really, who could have seen the derailment of this thread coming?
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

IT sucks to play against people like that in real tournaments. In freerolls you expect people to play like that but not in a real money tournament. At least you got to knock him out.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey4141 View Post
    One day people will realize that freerolls are made for donks!!
    not so much donks, but just people that dont give a shit! which is sad, because u would think they would play good and help get their bankrolls started!!

PokerOwned God
    Im going to just stop replying to your damn cry baby ass threads anyway, you look for arguements even when someone agrees with you, since being here I have come to the conclusion you are just fucked up in the head and beg for attention by being rude as hell to members. So fuck you, and I hope to continue to see you crying about getting donked on in the future asshole.
    yeap yeap yeap he is just one sob who stalks thread so he can be rude to people - really sick dude

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    i know :| dude seriously i can read i also know who put what into the tourney, i also dont deny im an asshole, im here to try and make money not make friends with people im never going to nor want to ever meet
    Wait you spend ALL DAY on a site with ppl you DON'T want to be friends with? lol POxymoron

Quote Originally Posted by mikey4141 View Post
    One day people will realize that freerolls are made for donks!!
    Wow! Were you even paying attention to what the hater waz even showing you or are you just a follower swinging from his phewney balls . Learn how to read homeboy !! That was no FREEROLL that was Real Money Play. And yes he out bluffed me and i have done the same but problem is i felt alittle bad about J 8 and feed him to much rope.Hes fun to beat up on because of how serious he takes it.Its ok to a point but dude even keeps it durning freerolls as they are just a practice platfourm and is better than playing with freechips if you are wanting to practice in my opinon. See im use to PRISON POKER I have only played for two months now so we will see if he can beat me again.Once i have a year of this game under my belt he wont be such a prude fuck.That being said it feels good to get to this players attention because im obviously doing something right for this MULE to take the time to show a game that i had to quiet playing because i had to leave the tourny(wrk)Thats a big reason for threwing out those calls.Shit i took the Lames whole stack if i had the time that late night i would have sat and posted on my stack fosho.I will only say one thing i will not stop untill i yes isaid i repect my game but i dont respect any player that runs there mouth or trys to use it in there game because it shows how amatur their game is still and how they will try to discourge any player who shows potential.And whats funny is i can show and prove that this self proclaimed PRO -MULE has played that same hand against anthor player and has said shit about himself calling because its ok for him in his world but no one else.Who the fuck is he NOONE If it makes him feel like hes above others then thats his stuipedity as well as his ignorace.Must have been a KNACK growing up or something.Talking shit out ones neck about people u don't know is not a smart thing to do.Good luck on that mules band wagonbecause his hater raid is weak and he gots me and i'm sure a few others IM SURE FUCK UP! I had to reply, what man wouldn't if they were slandered so that being said i promise you that if we were playing live i would have already jacked the fool and watched him cry about be side swiped for running his mouth . I would just take his shit and anything else in lames pockets. 11 years in the shoe homeboy. HINTZ THE NAME ! .
    -
    GODZAMONGKINGZ
    GodzAmongKingz

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast