Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61662.61

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

Playing Cardchat 2nd place to a password thief

Just started plkaying card chat - I think I took 2nd in my forst one - my second one was yesterday and took 2nd again - but had to play HU with a password thief. The whole table wanted me to bust him out. He took down 3 people that were trying to donk him out to go from like $8k to 60k. I go from chip leader ($36k) to 2:1 dog. I get the lead back as all he did was raise every single hand. I get to $65k to his $60k and we finally polay a real hand instead of all in flop/PRe-flop and the azz hits j4 rags for trips on turn. I call his value bets down and now Im at $25 and the blinds are up and hes raising every hand. I get 35 suited and shove - he shoves with A9s and Im 27% going to the turn river - and miss. After 4 hours I had to leave anyway or I would have picked a better hand to shove. Just hate when a no brain donky hits trips to basically win the tourney. I out played him for 30 minutes - he was up to $105k at one point in the early HU portion. Oh well.

PokerOwned Master
    I've been on that site now for a few days, still learning it. They got some good freerolls and a pretty big follow. Sorry about the lost though, atleast you still settled for 2nd

Congratulations on 2nd, those are tough games with good competition and they are not short. It sucks you lost to a sneak, but a great finish none the less.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Those password crooks came in your game and stole your money

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Thought those were protected from that on CC? Been awhile since I played those congrats, that is a tough crowd there.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

A Sneak won the CC freeroll. I wonder who the CC admin will contact and ask to shut down their website now.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserCats View Post
    Just started plkaying card chat - I think I took 2nd in my forst one - my second one was yesterday and took 2nd again - but had to play HU with a password thief. The whole table wanted me to bust him out. He took down 3 people that were trying to donk him out to go from like $8k to 60k. I go from chip leader ($36k) to 2:1 dog. I get the lead back as all he did was raise every single hand. I get to $65k to his $60k and we finally polay a real hand instead of all in flop/PRe-flop and the azz hits j4 rags for trips on turn. I call his value bets down and now Im at $25 and the blinds are up and hes raising every hand. I get 35 suited and shove - he shoves with A9s and Im 27% going to the turn river - and miss. After 4 hours I had to leave anyway or I would have picked a better hand to shove. Just hate when a no brain donky hits trips to basically win the tourney. I out played him for 30 minutes - he was up to $105k at one point in the early HU portion. Oh well.
    Did anyone seriously read any of this?

Quote Originally Posted by cnowacky View Post
    Did anyone seriously read any of this?
    I did, as a member of that forum, I hate password thieves and hope none of them cash.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I'm a password thief - I steal them all the time and WIN!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by joshx View Post
    I'm a password thief - I steal them all the time and WIN!!!
    your also a backdoor theif .. if ya get my drift.. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast