Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.38

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God

phil hellmuth is an idiot.

if phil hellmuth doesn't want people to call with J 10 and pretty good odds to hit a hand like that and beat a big hand like his AA he should 3 BET HIS ACES! don't just call and let people see flops ... he played the hand bad and he should be blaming himself not telling the guy who played the hand he's a donkey. 89 of hearts in the BB 5 handed for such good odds is also a nice hand to be in. got lucky to hit the 7 but still.

8-9 suited LMAO, I see his pain on that call but 2 pair was a good call. Just Hellmuth should have never let them see a fop!!!!! He still is a tourney beast, he finished 2nd in this years WSOP 2-7 lowball draw

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

He's a mental case for sure,,, but can't deny the results,,,had a total of three 2nd place finishes this WSOP if I'm not wrong....
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

The thing is phil hellmuth has a brand built where is is known as the poker brat. He's a smart guy and he surely has p.r. people, and they all realise that by these few blow ups he's living up to him name and increasing his brand. Sure sometimes he is legit angry, like in his run ins with tony G you can see he is pissed. But i would bet alot of money he doesnt act like this or atleast this extreme when the camera's arent around him.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    The thing is phil hellmuth has a brand built where is is known as the poker brat. He's a smart guy and he surely has p.r. people, and they all realise that by these few blow ups he's living up to him name and increasing his brand. Sure sometimes he is legit angry, like in his run ins with tony G you can see he is pissed. But i would bet alot of money he doesnt act like this or atleast this extreme when the camera's arent around him.
    Most likely your right,,,
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned God
    "phil hellmuth is an idiot"

Bank account and tourney record say otherwise....

yeah he has mental problems and he is a cry baby. but the guy is good you have to admit that.

PokerOwned God
    i just hate it how he is calling that guy an idiot for playing J 10 off and he just called a raise with aces ... he could of easily prevented the J 10 from seing a flop by 3 betting or even pushing with his aces.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I hate to watch Hellmuth playing, he is a cry baby.

PokerOwned God
    I agree that Phil can be a bit of an idiot and a major cry baby whiner, but I gotta admit, the guy entertains me. You can't help but laugh at him when he loses it and goes off on a rant.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast