Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

never doing this again

So i was playing live poker for the first time at a poker club with geniune dealers and unknown people at the table. started out with 15 $ cach game i doubled up and then sudenly a guy raises me he had QQ i was certain he was good but i said and convinced myself that 5 8 off was good and i would flop a str8 ..... i said to him all in ...but there were other 2 guys on my left still in the game i was so concentrated thinking on him that i did not noticed the,.... they called ..... everyone laughed at me.......the guy made fun of me .... it wat the most terible day of my life....i dont know what happened anyways it was an idiot move..

lmfao, if you call an all in pre with a 5/8 convinced your hitting a straight then you should expect people to laugh at you...no offense but you should expect the worst when making plays like that..hopefully you learned from it and don't ever try something like that again lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yah diffinitely not bright but good luck with thinking ur going to flop the straight there

PokerOwned Veteran
    gotta think through every decision, thats how you do well in poker

Elite PokerOwned Member
    So much for the power of positive thinking. Maybe we should stick to math and a little thing called avoidance.

Convinced myself 58 was good and would hit str8..

Can we play play HU sometime?

Also where did you play a cash game you could buy in for $15?

Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    lmfao, if you call an all in pre with a 5/8 convinced your hitting a straight then you should expect people to laugh at you...no offense but you should expect the worst when making plays like that..hopefully you learned from it and don't ever try something like that again lol
    lol I totally agree with Davey on this one. :P

PokerOwned Veteran
    Joke Thread..no one plays like that, right?

live poker is not like online poker. The dealer dont award the donk like the software.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

yeah, it was a boner move, but you made a choice and went with it. I would be more concerned that you let them bully you after that - don't sweat it when someone makes fun of you - you can take that boner move and maybe even make some cash out of it. Rebuy, play solid, and when you have an all-in hand, might get a loose call because they remember the 5-8. Basically, forgive yourself and move on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast