Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64037.88

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    wow that was a smooth one i bet they invited u back to play more often

PokerOwned Demi-God
    LMAO, now i know i have done some dumb plays but that one does take the cake.
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by xeqtrpsm View Post
    So i was playing live poker for the first time at a poker club with geniune dealers and unknown people at the table. started out with 15 $ cach game i doubled up and then sudenly a guy raises me he had QQ i was certain he was good but i said and convinced myself that 5 8 off was good and i would flop a str8 ..... i said to him all in ...but there were other 2 guys on my left still in the game i was so concentrated thinking on him that i did not noticed the,.... they called ..... everyone laughed at me.......the guy made fun of me .... it wat the most terible day of my life....i dont know what happened anyways it was an idiot move..
    lol if your thinking come true i will ask u the 3 numbers PO Jackpot and the 6 numbers lottery(mega sena)in brazil.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Can you tell me your secrets? how did you know you were going to get a straight?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by xeqtrpsm View Post
    So i was playing live poker for the first time at a poker club with geniune dealers and unknown people at the table. started out with 15 $ cach game i doubled up and then sudenly a guy raises me he had QQ i was certain he was good but i said and convinced myself that 5 8 off was good and i would flop a str8 ..... i said to him all in ...but there were other 2 guys on my left still in the game i was so concentrated thinking on him that i did not noticed the,.... they called ..... everyone laughed at me.......the guy made fun of me .... it wat the most terible day of my life....i dont know what happened anyways it was an idiot move..
    Thanks for sharing this because it made me lmao-- hehehe and sorry to laugh, but its funny-- At least it wasnt too much money.

So who won the pot? The queens?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12