Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63317.2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Id also say that pushing or calling with 3's is a losing way to play.. you made a bad call but was WAY ahead and lost to a 2 outer. 2's thru 8's is really only for set mining. none of them are a hand you want to be allin preflop with. Now i wouldnt say 3's deserve to lose to 2's as it should RARELY happen but never add yourself to a donkfest..
    haha

PokerOwned Master
    you didn't say if you were HU or anything. if you were HU then all in pre is standard and you just got unlucky. if it was a ring game then 3s are an insta fold for me unless I'm short or on the button/sb. in which case getting it all in with 33 is -ev and pretty bad play on your part.

Quote Originally Posted by matg281 View Post
    you didn't say if you were HU or anything. if you were HU then all in pre is standard and you just got unlucky. if it was a ring game then 3s are an insta fold for me unless I'm short or on the button/sb. in which case getting it all in with 33 is -ev and pretty bad play on your part.
    3's are never a standard AI unless u have like 2 bbs left its suicidal to shove with that shit :/
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    twos and threes are always trickly like to see flop first before i committ

PokerOwned Veteran
    poker can be brutal sometimes. just gotta stick with it! keep grinding!

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    3's are never a standard AI unless u have like 2 bbs left its suicidal to shove with that shit :/
    you don't play much HU do you? full ring its an insta fold, 6 max its an open from any position to set mine only and HU then its totally standard to 3bet shove/open shove with any pocket pair lower than 66 as long as you're not too deep obviously. getting in it with 33 with anything less than 12bbs in a sit n go or tourney is just retarded though.

Banned
    you don't play much HU do you? full ring its an insta fold, 6 max its an open from any position to set mine only and HU then its totally standard to 3bet shove/open shove with any pocket pair lower than 66 as long as you're not too deep obviously. getting in it with 33 with anything less than 12bbs in a sit n go or tourney is just retarded though.

v/true.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12