Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64412.66

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    PokerOwned Pro
    Merge does it really suck noooo lmao don't ya love the 1 and 2 outers

I didn't know PO was switching to juicy. I hope and I will have to get on juicy then.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Lock Poker is pretty awesome. Great support, crazy soft games, havent made withdrawal yet but everything else is top notch. Rakeback program and really nice VIP stuff. Sharkscope HUD once level one of VIP is reached and Holdem Manager 2 a few levels after. Can also convert points to cash at anytime up to 10k a day. Love this site so far
    He who makes a beast of himself takes away the pain of being a man

Quote Originally Posted by greengiant View Post
    I didn't know PO was switching to juicy. I hope and I will have to get on juicy then.
    There have been freerolls on Juicy for a while now. One every evening.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mpulsive07 View Post
    Lock Poker is pretty awesome. Great support, crazy soft games, havent made withdrawal yet but everything else is top notch. Rakeback program and really nice VIP stuff. Sharkscope HUD once level one of VIP is reached and Holdem Manager 2 a few levels after. Can also convert points to cash at anytime up to 10k a day. Love this site so far
    What world are you from???

LOCK Poker is horrible !!!! Their support is really BAD!! Nobody has been paid there for ages including ROW Players!!!!

Lock Poker cashout thread (10 WEEK MINIMUM WAIT) - not a transfer thread (see OP) - Page 286 - Two Plus Two - LockPoker Support Forum

Lock WU Withdraw - Page 207 - Two Plus Two - LockPoker Support Forum

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by joshx View Post
    What world are you from???

LOCK Poker is horrible !!!! Their support is really BAD!! Nobody has been paid there for ages including ROW Players!!!!
    So we'll mark you down as undeceided on Lock then?
    Last edited by TONelson; 12-30-2012 at 12:51 PM. Reason: I CAN'T F'N SPELL!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    That will work!!!!! Only 2 places I play are Juicy (they have p2p) and Americas Card Room Network ( ACR - 5Dimes - Black Chip - True Poker)

Carbon and Lock Both Suck!!! Don't even play the PO games there any more - just a waste of time!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345