Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64380.34

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: merge

PokerOwned Veteran
    Go get yourself a stack of playing cards, be the dealer, deal yourself a hand and 2 invisible players a hand also. When you are happy with your hand, deal it out as if you are going all in - then tell me its to do with site merging.

Corporal
    Variance is a pain in the ass I know we all have felt that way it seems that those 1 and 2 outers stick with us alot longer than when we win with the same 1 and 2 outers

Master Sergeant
    every1 is always complaining about getting sucked out on....but as soon as they do it its aoll hoots and hollars....merge doesnt reward bad hands....its just that an ACE or King doesnt flop every hand so rags will will on occasions

Quote Originally Posted by darkstar6483 View Post
    every1 is always complaining about getting sucked out on....but as soon as they do it its aoll hoots and hollars....merge doesnt reward bad hands....its just that an ACE or King doesnt flop every hand so rags will will on occasions
    key word is "ocassion".....these "occasions" happen wayyyyyyy toooooo frequently. Its sick!!

Banned
    ahh i like merge dont know about the rest of you guys..

PokerOwned God
    atm merge can kiss my azz..i hate bad players and hate when merge reward them as well

Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    atm merge can kiss my azz..i hate bad players and hate when merge reward them as well
    I 2nd that 4 sure

Results oriented thinking in poker is a bad habit and should be eliminated as fast as possible to ensure winning results. OP, not every hand is guaranteed to win, if you played it without any mistakes and still lost there is nothing you can do about it and should be happy you played it well.
    "Baby tomato starts lagging behind. Pappa tomato gets angry, goes over to the baby tomato, and smooshes him... and says, Catch up."

I've played on at least ten poker sites in the last 6 years,,,bad beats happen on all sites,,, so get use to it or die of stress,,,,
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Quote Originally Posted by spademaster1 View Post
    i hate how merge always favors the worst hand it seems like everytime you get a good hand it gets sucked out by someones garbage.
    I think RcktWrangler is wondering where his loan is, one thing other than merge suck outs is peeps not paying debts

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12