Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61281.73

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Merge

My roi is on the plus side and my profit but i still complain from time to time LOL usually its just the heat of the moment kinda thing LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by BLINGBLAOW View Post
    i kno it aint rigged for shit, the only thing is the rng cannot duplicate true natural randomness so wacked out shit is allot more common online, its like that at every site
    No, the RNG does make true randomness. Live play does not, there is variation on how different dealers shuffle.

Quote Originally Posted by IgotBIGnutz View Post
    Is it just me or does merge love to have huge setup hands right before and after break? I notie they also tend to have the bigger stack suckout quite often how many times can you lose to a 3 outer on the river before u snap?
    you know i was down to 4 people in an 18man last night and right after break I got 99 with 2 people shoving behind me so i fold and boom they have AA and KK with big stack having KK and hitting set.... someone please tell me what the chances are of 3 pocket pairs with 4 people at table with KK also destroying AA because they have to amazing numbers.lol
    <joshtheking> but he doesnt want me this site is all he wants not even sex hed reather be wacking while playing raather then me on him

Quote Originally Posted by NascarFanSS View Post
    you know i was down to 4 people in an 18man last night and right after break I got 99 with 2 people shoving behind me so i fold and boom they have AA and KK with big stack having KK and hitting set.... someone please tell me what the chances are of 3 pocket pairs with 4 people at table with KK also destroying AA because they have to amazing numbers.lol
    What are the odds of getting a Royal Flush. Not good but I've gotten 5 of them that I can remember off hand. Online poker must be rigged to get that hand so many times, right? It's laws of large numbers people...big hands happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlova View Post
    No, the RNG does make true randomness. Live play does not, there is variation on how different dealers shuffle.
    i disagree, but either way i dont think online poker is rigged , for what ever reason crazy shit does happen allot

Quote Originally Posted by BLINGBLAOW View Post
    i disagree, but either way i dont think online poker is rigged , for what ever reason crazy shit does happen allot
    More hands are played per hour...I feel like I have to write a long blog to explain this to people!

why only old ppl complain about merge?
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlova View Post
    What are the odds of getting a Royal Flush. Not good but I've gotten 5 of them that I can remember off hand. Online poker must be rigged to get that hand so many times, right? It's laws of large numbers people...big hands happen.
    I don't recall saying the word rigged at all in my post .. I asked what the chances are .. I have hit 4 or 5 royals myself but I still believe the odds of that have to be better than 3 pocket pairs with only 4 people ..
    <joshtheking> but he doesnt want me this site is all he wants not even sex hed reather be wacking while playing raather then me on him

the only true random shuffle is 7 shuffles( ill try to find the link to that.). Theres no way a computer can truly randomize numbers like a shuffle... Mrlova 100 hands is 100 hands regardless of how quick you get there.. the more you explain the more it dont jive LOL. but seriously i have been at a table live when AA KK and QQ(k on the flop and turn was my ace,river Q LOL) was dealt but live thats once in a GREAT while, while online u might see it every game you play. to get dealt AA or any pair for that matter is what 260 to 1? now times that times 3 since all 3 had pairs.

Live most of my turnys are any where from 50 to 200 players where as online thats a very small field and the action is much quicker so yes you will see more bad beats...
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

We will truly never find out that online poker is rigged....I feel it could be but we only complain about online poker when we ge bad beated....but do we complain when we hit a 1 outter on the river? its only rigged when we lose lol....but im the same way, online poker has made me go insane a few nights.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast