Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64282.12

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    nice 1 madone i bet the cash out was quick too lol
    this made me LOL, thanks for the chuckle poto

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

one of these days im gonna buy a super users account on pokerstars with my Po points.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned God
    LOL! That's true, if there's cheating going on, it's not happening while I'm winning. Nice work on 4th place though.

live poker is sooo much better then online. You can get ALOT more reads then online and not as many willing to play any 2 for fear of being a laughing stock. I played 4 to 5 nights a week for 3 years and you do not see the bs you will see online plain and simple. yes bad beats happen live but i could play 4 or 5 nights a week and not see in them nights what i will see in 1 sng online. 100 hands is 100 hands regardless of how quick you get there...
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    live poker is sooo much better then online. You can get ALOT more reads then online and not as many willing to play any 2 for fear of being a laughing stock. I played 4 to 5 nights a week for 3 years and you do not see the bs you will see online plain and simple. yes bad beats happen live but i could play 4 or 5 nights a week and not see in them nights what i will see in 1 sng online. 100 hands is 100 hands regardless of how quick you get there...
    Well i think this was true few years ago, at least where i play there are plenty of players playing crap. I saw lots of 5X and 6X bb preflop raises and guys calling with crap like 5 9s and calling post flop bets chasing gut shots or flushes, hitting on river, other guys just say "nice hand" , lol. I remember the 5 9s hand cause guy raising and betting had a suited A (same suit as the 5 9) and they both had the flush draw on flop and guy hits runner runner for str, river being the A , so he got paid on river, guy with A just said "nice hand, i could never put you on a 5".

PokerOwned God
    nice payout for you but every game different live or online

PokerOwned Master
    bad beats happen live but not as frequent as they do online is all I ever said. I have been on the receiving end of both

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    Played in an mtt today at delaware park, 43 entrants, this is live, so probably less hands dealt than a similar online tournament. First off, i finished 4th for 250 bucks (75 buyin), 5 were itm. Ok, now for the crazy hands. My first big break came when i get 33 and guy with AA decides to min raise, i flop a 3, he's out. Once down to ft, ss was allin at least 4 times and dominated, every time they won. I shove 88, get called by JJ, flop an 8. My knock out hand, i get KJs, aggressive big stack shoves, i call, he has K9o, flops a 9, I turn flush draw, gut shot, and J would still win it for me, i miss all 15 outs. They are just the ones i remember, there were plenty A 10 < JQ type hands. Anyway, my pt is bad beats happen everywhere, but i am happy with 4th place money.
    but how is that rigged, there was bad play, you ere able to catch up with a set twcie, ss go all in all the time, he got there so e it. proof there is no rigged game, just mindless players that arent considering all levels of play.

congrats on the cash, man. and, yeah, you get some crazy stuff live too. I played a small tourney (about 45) in AC - did not make the cash because of one hand. I raised 4 bb preflop with AK suited, got called. Flopped was KK7, so I bet pot with my trip kings, got called. Turn paired the 7, so now I had a boat, so bet pot again, other guy went all in, I called. He had J7 suited, so showed the smaller boat. Hit the case 7 on the river. Fckin-A.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    but how is that rigged, there was bad play, you ere able to catch up with a set twcie, ss go all in all the time, he got there so e it. proof there is no rigged game, just mindless players that arent considering all levels of play.
    uhhh, look up sarcasm in dictionary mike,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast