Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,387

BTC Rate: $7874.63

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    PokerOwned God wagon596's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,700

    Less than 1% bad beat.

    This happened many months ago, just thought I'd share one the worst bad beats a person could have. After the flop I was a +99% favorite, which means of course the other player was a -1% dog, he needed two inside cards to make his straight, yep he got them. Later Y'all
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

  2. #2
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    631
    I've had a few of those happen to me. I still remember Jennifer Harmon losing to a less than 1% out (1 out to be exact) after hitting a trips on flop and a boat on turn...other player hit a str8 flush.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    393
    I had the 89 of spades and the flop was 10 j q all spades. I was going to slow play it but someone with the k of spades shoved all in. They could only hit the ace for the royal. They did.

  4. #4
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    100
    I seen that happen recently this guy tried to bluff against trip aces ended up hitting runner runner for a 5 high straight

  5. #5
    Experienced Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by vvmcnamara View Post
    I had the 89 of spades and the flop was 10 j q all spades. I was going to slow play it but someone with the k of spades shoved all in. They could only hit the ace for the royal. They did.
    holy sh1t , thas its a really nice Bat beat

  6. #6
    Elite PokerOwned Member TakinOver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    481
    Just when we thought it was bad, it gets worse. Its worse than ever now days. Dam site dont know who to favor. So much azz to kiss its got its head spinning. In the end we all break some what even and they bank it in.

  7. #7
    LLB King
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    679
    I've been 1 outered before, quads over quads, sucks.

  8. #8
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    104
    well it has to happen someday, if not it weren't <1% probability

  9. #9
    PokerOwned Master BradysDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    339
    Thats poker, you are never safe til its 100%
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

  10. #10
    PokerOwned God abwil2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,674
    If it can happen you will see it alot sooner online then live for sure
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •