Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64613.62

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Knight

last time im wasting points to play

i did everything right, refreshed once early , typed the password in at carbon within 10 seconds and registrattion was closed, im not entering any more until this is changed

Master Sergeant
    hmm seemed to work fine for everyone else, maybe you need a new computer

Yeah your computer might be slow that's the reason anyway you got like 20 second to type so it should be a lot of time
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Elite PokerOwned Member
    remonds me must sign up happy easter

yep must be on your end. Always refresh about 10 or 15 seconds to go. And why wouldnt you do it again for a chance at "FREE" money with out having to buyin? Its not like you have to pay for any points altho you can if ya want to. I havenmt been here but a month but i dont see why it would need changing. Keeps pw stealers away

I think it works great! One time, asked me to "refresh again" twice, even with that delay I got in. And when you don't get in for some reason you just need to talk to the admins and request a refund. Don't get frustrated it happens.

Knight-Lieutenant
    i say that all the time too but i still play the freerolls lol

Knight
    i already know that all freeroll at carbon close at 00.59, the password didnt show until .59, i really dont care, thats all i have to say

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by tiagcoimbra View Post
    I think it works great! One time, asked me to "refresh again" twice, even with that delay I got in. And when you don't get in for some reason you just need to talk to the admins and request a refund. Don't get frustrated it happens.
    not frustrated , just aint entering until things change. the old way with 2 mins, never a problem, dont care about refund, freeroll poker is so bad now in usa im ready to quit, played in some money ts and going nowhere.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyd1953 View Post
    i already know that all freeroll at carbon close at 00.59, the password didnt show until .59, i really dont care, thats all i have to say
    Just gotta make sure your clock is synced before it counts down to 0.

I was actually going to spend about 200-300$ on a better upgrade but now with Tilt gone (Kind of) i have to recover a bit
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast