Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

just a tiny sampling of how carbon constantly teases me

so it becomes more and more evident that carbon and online poker in general loves to punish me and tease me every time i do something that seems like the right move, i get punished and mocked like im a fucking retard for making that decision...so check out these glorious back to back hands i was dealt, first in the BB then in the SB

keep in mind, every single time i fold some garbage from my SB i would have raped the flop like this, but EVERY SINGLE TIME i try to use that strategy and play my sb i completely whiff lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

This is the reason I play my small blind more often then my big blind. I always play my small blind if it cheap enough.

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Would be nice to have the full house and quads folded from SB and BB...

Elite PokerOwned Member onehotdame's Avatar
    Sometimes you just gotta laugh ~ cant tell you how many times i've almost DIED ....laughing ~~~
    <Poof> I only want to kick those chickens that beat up the rooster

PokerOwned Demi-God
    The first one sucks, I always hate when I fold the nuts especially when there's action. But whats wrong with the second hand? That happens a lot of times, its poker....

PokerOwned God
    really surprise you didnt play that hand from the sb..

You cant worry about hands you would have won playing shit cards to a raise, no matter your position, to call a raise with 10 2 is just plain bingo poker and not poker.. thats why if i fold i try and not look at how the hand played out..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wwwrungood View Post
    The first one sucks, I always hate when I fold the nuts especially when there's action. But whats wrong with the second hand? That happens a lot of times, its poker....
    i uploaded them wrong, the first hand was actually the 2nd hand...i was just showing how they were literally b2b hands, and i only played the first one hoping for a miracle flop, and then wen i got it the very next hand i decided against playing it and got mocked by merge

the cards ARE NOT pre determined on carbon, so if you would have called, the cards woulda been different, BUT

BroolStoryCo
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned God
    True - the best way to dble or triple up is by donking a crazy flop. Won a $11 satty and promptly lost in 5 minutes when I flopped a top set and dummy played some kind of crap and hit str8 on flop - was just hoping the board paired at that point. I shoulda played slower but it was a 14 hour tourney and I don't like playing more than 3 hours max if I can help it - un less I have a stack. that keeps me interested.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast