Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Knight

im getting depressed

last 2 days, everyone hitting sets, drawing out on 2,3 4, 6,8 outers. runner runners.aces getting cracked aa against a4 off, kk allin against j10 ,he hits 4 jacks. top it off teabagger, in the 500 freeroll at lock is shoving allin like an idiot, i get qq and raise to 55 and he shoves allin on ak, i think and go for it, im the favorite, but he hits 2 aces, he plays idiot poker in my opinion. i would only play that in a 50 or less freeroll. im in dd at ft ,hole cards kq, i go against k6, flop a king, im ahead then a 6 on turn ,out again.if i have ak against a anything i lose. i am depressed. this junk has to stop soon.

Master Sergeant
    Try not to get to depressed, these types of plays happen in all poker not just a freeroll.

Exercise patience, variance can be the emotional buzz that swings the game.

Banned
    Dont get to depressed poker can be stressful sometimes !!! GL to ya !!!

it happens,,,it's like it all comes down at one time,,,been going through that myself....
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Pro
    Dont get depressed. Jus learn to get over it. after all its freerolls.

Knight-Lieutenant
    Take a break buddy. I know i am. I just got knocked out by a RUSSIAN IDIO.. My KK vs A5 he gets runner runner straight. First he sucks out on Prawney now me.

Just chillin

Master Sergeant
    wow that sucks and yeah just take a break it will get you to keep playing normal style dont ever change becasue you get bad beat only when you play bad

PokerOwned Veteran
    If your game is affecting your personal life, I would reccommend you to stay away from it for at least a couple days... It is just a card game after all.

That's why I stop getting depressed and only try to be positive, nothing good can come from a weak heart
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush