Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63951.17

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    awesome gob sir!!!! glglglgl stay focused and take it down for po!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    sweet. i played those freeroll tournaments and those players are viciously aggressive. good luck out there.

well this is sucking getting beat up with by big boys here, card dead and outplayed no excuse. i had 6bb left push qj got called by k3 and suckedout phew still only got 3,6k from a 10 starting stack and still 2 1/2 hours of reg left. need cards
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

3 hours into and ive made a lil comeback got 20k chips sitting mid pack reg is about to close, looks like top 36 getting paid $375. im in 50th 126 left.
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

well that didnt work out i went out 90 something better luck next time i guess

Experienced Member
    Dang potfan looks like you made a respectable run at it but I give ya props for just getting the ticket. Don't you have to place in like three tourneys to get a ticket, anyway WTG and better luck next time.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob4930 View Post
    Congratulation. This friday I won a ticket to the sunday million on pokerstars. i won it through a sattelite. But I found at that I could use the money to play in other tournaments. I should never have found out that. Because I lost all the money. $215 gone in less than one hour. I was and am still so sad. But I will win a ticket again. Maybe not for the one today, but for another I know
    You had the dream and opportunity then blew it not even in the big tourney? I'm disappointed for you.

PokerOwned Master
    Good going and good luck someone has to win why not you.

JBD
    Go get em Potfan...ill be burnin for ya!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    hell yah bud good luck in your game whoop oh and gooooo spuuuuurs go

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast