Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62816.02

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    i woulda raised him to 600 pre, and easy fold the flop.
    yeah I hate K-K, make a nice raise to get a caller and a A fall on flop. I just pretty much fold if the player makes a big raise after that. I know they are holding the A

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

I dunno if uve ever heard this but if u have KK or AA u suppose to get it all in preflop if u can.. so thats wat i did.. im over it though.. zall good..

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchmo View Post
    u shoved 36BBs or so at 30/60 after a limp n potbet, a raise to 800 or so would be sufficient, then u can call his shove if he decides to or fold on the flop once the A hits if ur able to fold KK which from the over shove 3bet i doubt ud be able to.
    my mistake, 4bet shoved 66BBs or so which is even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by DonkAtronic View Post
    I dunno if uve ever heard this but if u have KK or AA u suppose to get it all in preflop if u can.. so thats wat i did.. im over it though.. zall good..
    ummmmm NO!
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

TON is Gone.
    You have to remember that some players employ the strategy of "double-up early or get out" early on in Freerolls (and even low stakes games). One of the things I have tried to do is reduce my shove frequency early on as a result. Depending on how many other players were still in the action here I may have called and seen a flop.

every1 is saying i made a bad shove, but does any1 think he made a bad call for 66 blinds with A9?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    every1 is saying i made a bad shove, but does any1 think he made a bad call for 66 blinds with A9?
    i dont think anyone is doubting that but u saying u did nothing wrong is rediculous.

What is there to go on tilt from...it was a preflop all in? You lost, I understand that, but it wasn't AA vs A6 for example where you are a huge favorite. He had an over card to your pair. Standard "rough" beat if you ask me.

Ax is the nuts in a frerroll you didnt know that. lmao

TON is Gone.
    Not if his strategy is as I said above, no. A9 Suited is an action hand, not a great one mind you, but better then what a lot of other players shove with at this point of the game. What people often forget (myself included) is that a lot of other players are not well versed in the "language" of betting. Thus, he may not know (or care) that you have KK. Should he? If he were edumacated, ya, he could guess. But then again, he may also know that not many people are well educated in the "Language" of betting and thinks YOUR the idiot....until he sees your cards that is, at which point he prays a little harder.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast