Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63276.45

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar

I like to play suited cards but my opponents hate me when I win the hand!

I love playing suited cards even if they're not connector cards because I have had awesome results with them. The only problem is that I usually get cussed out by my opponents when my suited hole cards beat their high pocket pair or their straight, etc. I see the pro's play suited cards ALL the time atleast to the flop if pre-flop betting is not unreasonable, so why can't I? Well... I can... and I will! But what's your opinion on it?

Corporal
    They probably cuss you out because you are calling your draw with incorrect odds, but if you want to call with incorrect odds its your money and you can do what you want but in the long run it will catch up on you and will cost you more money than it will gain you. Thats just the way it is, but like I say its your money if they dont like the way you play then they can find another table lol.

GL at the tables

I will call a blind with any suited hand, just to see if it hits.

I also like having the suited connectors because of all the outs I can hit to win.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lulabell79 View Post
    I love playing suited cards even if they're not connector cards because I have had awesome results with them. The only problem is that I usually get cussed out by my opponents when my suited hole cards beat their high pocket pair or their straight, etc. I see the pro's play suited cards ALL the time atleast to the flop if pre-flop betting is not unreasonable, so why can't I? Well... I can... and I will! But what's your opinion on it?
    I can admit i have gotten mad when beaten by a huge underdog or even when someone called with a hand they had no business in specially to river when they had nada on flop and called big bet to hit something on turn and winner on river. Although cant remember when i just know ive done it.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I also love playing suited cards especially connected suited cards

because it depends how far your willing to go lulla, ive seen you play and i can understand why they get mad if someone has raised a shit load cuz they have a high pocket pair pre or raising post because they have hit a straight and you are still calling with nothing but a draw then of course they are gunna be pissed, however 80% of the time (rough estimate no odds used) you will pay off your opponent so carry on calling your draws to the river we all need donks much as i hate them
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member P0K3R4F00D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostMyBR View Post
    I will call a blind with any suited hand, just to see if it hits.

I also like having the suited connectors because of all the outs I can hit to win.
    seem to be key for me in cashgames

Why would you get mad?
    Well, that's how people are when you sitting playing at the cash table and play with suited hands and hit it as well. LoL
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned God
    Well, its all about outs and odds, so if you pay the correct price for drawing.

PokerOwned God
    dont be surprised when (9 handed) if 1 card flushes crushes you for a month. Or (imagine if merge ran normal) the player with Nut flush slow rolls your stack on you. Playing for a perfect 3 card flush board isnt good - 4th card lands a higher flush - 2 cards your stranded with 8 high lol.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast