Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64545.57

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God

I finally won a freeroll

Yes, it's true, I have been a member of pokerowned for a while now and was yet to win a freeroll. In that time, I managed to make the final table 24 times and finished in every spot between 2nd through 10th at least once. Yesterday however, that all changed. I finally won the $40 freeroll on carbon poker. It is a bit embarrassing that it took 25 tries but oh well. In my defense though, I don't play a lot of the freerolls and I didn't for a while, but I decided to get back into it and it paid off. Out of curiosity, how many final tables did you make before you won one?

Survey Master
    Congrats!

I don't even remember when I won my first freeroll, lol.

Experienced Member
    My turn, I've been here 2 whole days and only cashed 1 out of the 1 tourney I've played!!!! RIGGED!

PokerOwned Veteran
    i played 7 freerolls before i won 1st place in one, but the majority of the games was at bcp which is easy competetion, im only a month in and have won almost $20.

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    I am very happy that you won your first PO freeroll...hurray...good luck

Banned
    I remember it well.....I was at yamamma's house already feeling like a winner. Much like yamamma I was really working tools over. But in the end I ended up winning over jack king off with a four (yamamma ain't that pretty) What can I say, I got lucky.

Seasoned Veteran
    I won the first freeroll i played on Pokerowned! I thought to myself wow this is easy... lost the next 10+ in a row lol

PokerOwned Pro
    congrats wild welcome too the winners circle!!!! Keep grinding!!

Experienced Member
    congrats buddy i too won my first one yesterday...it wasn't one of poker owned's but it was a sweet victory none the less.

PokerOwned Master
    congrats!
    i won 2 bcp.carbon my best was 3 place.if i still get final tables is a start.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast