Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63333.92

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    Drugs will make you not give a $hit and you'll have no ides how much time is invested.
    lol, yeah so true but......, if you have a br big enough to fund the drugs you do not need to sit through a long ass tourney to make money, therefore try watching tv, i recently found this to help me have great patience. gl
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

I agree, when I MTT and get a bad beat in a T I will give my chips away in the other,hate it when that happens....try to play big enough buy-ins for your BR to stayed intrested,,works for me,Usally better play in the higher buy-ins $3-11$ I think

www.legitgptsites.com

PokerOwned Demi-God
    If u dont cash after 4hrs in an mtt, it sucks and hard not to tilt. I hate playing those long tournaments unless im multi tabling other ones. The upside is that if u go very deep, it cant be a lot of money.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    4 hr tourneys u tend to lose patience by the end if its a freeroll i rather take my chances right at the start go allin and if lucky play a few hands then go for a smoke or sleep for half n hr or somethin and continue play agn later so u feeling refreshed and dont hav to sit right from start to end

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter4444 View Post
    4 hr tourneys u tend to lose patience by the end if its a freeroll i rather take my chances right at the start go allin and if lucky play a few hands then go for a smoke or sleep for half n hr or somethin and continue play agn later so u feeling refreshed and dont hav to sit right from start to end
    Lol yea. I used to do that in freerolls. Or try to make my stack 10x starting by 20 or 30 minutes and then actually get serious or just sit out. Saves time to a long tourny.

Seasoned Veteran
    Do something else, poker isn't for you if you tilt because you play a 4 hour tourney and get KO'd, that's very average.

5.5 - 6 hr + range is where you can feel frustrated enough to tilt if you cash small.
    Last edited by Psychology01; 08-14-2012 at 10:16 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345