Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62839.06

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by matg281 View Post
    Pre flop with KK you have about 70% equity against ace rag. you'll just remember that unlucky 30% you lose, a lot more than the 70% you win. its the same when you suck out on someone (which will happen a LOT more than you think), you just remember the times you got sucked out on more.
    This isnt always true cause for that average to be true you have to have some above that average and some below that average. Yes in the long run you "should" win more then 70% but in the short run you could lose 14 str8 times in a row like i have twice with KK. Then again online there is no rue shuffle so it isnt as random as some want to believe, the only true random shuffle is 7 shuffles with a real deck. I think that is from the poker bible
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    This isnt always true cause for that average to be true you have to have some above that average and some below that average. Yes in the long run you "should" win more then 70% but in the short run you could lose 14 str8 times in a row like i have twice with KK. Then again online there is no rue shuffle so it isnt as random as some want to believe, the only true random shuffle is 7 shuffles with a real deck. I think that is from the poker bible
    That's true, I've actually won 79.37% with KK out of 176 samples, but the point I'm making is that most of the time you're gunna come out ahead against that range and that you remember the negative outcome more so than the positive.

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    A lot? Maybe switch your tactics and stop getting it all in pre, at least early and mid-way through tournies....

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

PokerOwned Demi-God
    It'll happen the next time you play me...bank on it

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Yes I tend to wanna 3x or 4x KK and see flop but probably gotta call an all in...

I wish i could play so badly and run so good. Some players can. Its unfortunate because if these fish actually played well they could make Thousands of dollars because they arepredispositionedd to run good.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Don't you love when they catch a four cards on the board for a flush...and you have the second to nuts highest flush

Experienced Member
    Shoving is the right way to play this hand. It's the manipulation of poker software that accounts for this.

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    sollution stop shoving like a kid on crack
    So you're saying shoving all in and getting called to a 1/13 chance is the wrong play?

Experienced Member
    This happens all the time to me especially online.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast