Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60810.71

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    B1B champ

how to lose 15 $ in less than a minute

3 sick beats in a row in 3 different games killed me:

1st (in my opinion the sickest one) in Omaha Hi cash game 2c/5c:
    i held KQ and flopped a straight with 3 different colors on the flop. I raised and got reraised till another guy and me were allin for a pot about 8 $. we both had this highest possible straight for sure. he held two diamonds with one on the flop. i dont have to tell you what came on turn and river... (so 8 $ lost)

2nd one in an 8 game (a mix-game) 18 plrs sitngo, actually NL Holdem:
    i was shortly before ITM and in 2nd place. i held A10, flop QJ9 turn 8. I played vs. the chipleader (who held AA the hand before btw) who raised pot on the flop and half my stack on the turn. I reraised allin and thought about a split pot or maybe a king on the river to make me win alone... and he held K10........ that sucked, especially cause it was about 10 seconds after my big loss in omaha -.- (so about 5 $ lost cause ITM was between 3 and 10 $ and normally ensured for me)

3rd one was less than a minute after those two beats in a 9 plrs omaha hi sitngo, where i was 2nd out of 4 remaining with 3 ITM and i bubbled vs the chipleader with a set vs a rivered flush... (about 2 $ for coming ITM)

makes about 15 $ lost totally....
    ty POKERSTARS or better LUCKYSTARS!

PokerOwned God
    i can show u how to lose $800 in 1 hand if u want me to... on carbon lol.

B1B champ
    haha well that sucks but 15 $ lost in a minute while playing 2c/5c stakes and 1.50 $ sitngos AND getting beaten by LUCKY SPOTS is just freakin...

It's not difficult to lose money but I don't think fab did those in purposed thought lol.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Pro
    that sound like downswing fab ;]

PokerOwned Master
    ouch tough run, poker can be a funny game, itll change for ya hand tough

PokerOwned Moderator
    That sucks Fab. I dunno what would tilt me more though, losing multiple games like that or losing it all in one game. Assuming that was my whole roll, would I feel better about at least trying to be responsible and spreading my eggs in multiple baskets and losing, or would it hurt three times more? You didn't reply with a tilt story, so I'm guessing you took a break, lol. If so, good for you, I think I would have to.

Quote Originally Posted by kozikpro View Post
    that sound like downswing fab ;]
    Nahhh Just means don't multi-table too many tables so you don't lose that much at one time

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    yea thats pretty weak bro happens to the best of us though hand in there

PokerOwned God
    2 of the 3 were in Omaha which is a high variance game. straight vs straight in one hand, set vs wrap (maybe ...no HH was posted) in the other. In both those cases you might have been a dog.

Plug your 2 Omaha hands in a calc and see for yourself ... Omaha Odds Calculator - CardPlayer.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast