Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64320.78

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    man those are always tough hands to stomach. What can u do? Only thg I could thk of his play was what italian said and he thought u had nothing and was trying to make a move on ya. Either way though brutal. gl to u

PokerOwned Veteran
    I agree with newdaddy. He went all in first. He was trying to make you throw it in. I see a lot of big stacks do this around the bubble. I know it doesn't make you feel any better.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    some idiots just never fold!!

It is crazy how often we see these kinds of plays online. They are always masked by this or that reason but in the end it just don't make sense how many of these take place on a daily basis! I still stand by my "Lottery Theory" when it comes to online poker...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Have the chips. Sometimes hard to fold .. Lottery bingo at the best

PokerOwned Demi-God
    suck outs and filthy language... hmmmmm..... poker time..... keep up the smart talk boyz

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Gross
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Seasoned Veteran
    sick life!

PokerOwned Veteran
    couldn't figger what was goin on yesterday, kept missing my hands, being folded and sat out... then I figerred out (at about 10 pm that the headphones were plugged in... no sounds from my poker clients DUH!!! senior moment i guess

PokerOwned Pro
    i know u want to scream rigged but believe me i see this style of play at the poker room i deal at, and the outdraws happen as such too now the tourneys i deal are only 20-30 bucks so its a bingo hall - just like low levels online, and some high levels as well full of rich idiots - but over time you will win in those spots - just have toi have patience

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast