Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64444.72

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar

Cool Higher Standards? :-)

Boy is it hard to work at your game at times. To be declared the top female finisher on a forum several times deserves a pat on the back for sure. I however wont stop there tho. I find it's harder to beat out some of these guys around on these forums. Guess I will keep tryn my best and bettering my game however and whenever I can an if all else fails I will call upon my princess dust :P~~ Best of luck to everyone on and off those felts. *hugs*
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

PokerOwned God
    who is declared the top female finisher i know not on this forum on which forum are you referring

PokerOwned Veteran
    Why stopped at being the best female? Since poker is a game where men have no physical advantage then women should be able to compete as well as men.

Quote Originally Posted by mawoyto View Post
    Why stopped at being the best female? Since poker is a game where men have no physical advantage then women should be able to compete as well as men.
    Well said. I agree whole heartedly!

Quote Originally Posted by mawoyto View Post
    because women should be in the kitchen making sammiches not playing poker with men
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Womens must doing foods))))))

Why comparing women and men?
    They both are people
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    Why comparing women and men?
    They both are people
    women are not people, they are tools
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    In the words of the guy (Baldwin plays him) from Glenn Garry Glenn Ross -"Get mad you c-sukers"....No more "Hugs" - u r here to beat our brains in on the tables; to put us on tilt by raising our blinds and then showing 10 2 off. Until you have a killer instinct you wont ram your 40/60 hands right in my face with a 5x BB raise to get me off my cards. Fortune favors the bold - now go out and love someone with your nut flush trap.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by MsPokerVerse View Post
    Boy is it hard to work at your game at times. To be declared the top female finisher on a forum several times deserves a pat on the back for sure. I however wont stop there tho. I find it's harder to beat out some of these guys around on these forums. Guess I will keep tryn my best and bettering my game however and whenever I can an if all else fails I will call upon my princess dust :P~~ Best of luck to everyone on and off those felts. *hugs*

not sure what forum you are referring to, but if you want to be the best female on this forum, you need to beat the current champ and that is seaeyes, 2nd all time money winner and 1 kickazz lady..lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast