Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Thread: grrrrr

grrrrr

its bad enough that im losing on lock...but merge 2...seriously who put a curse on me

again its not the software i have an issue with because, well ive been losing to hands like this all day on diff sites...what i DONT understand is the mentality behind the players

i mean why would u RAISE then CALL an all in AND a 2K bet PREFLOP with 9T off O.o

17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Master
    well one way or other:stop playing poker or stop whines about losing.see the espn videos wsop 2013.after see the bad beats i stop
    whine a little.

PokerOwned Veteran
    dang, dude. thats really sick. like 2% chance...

PokerOwned God
    There are lots of players who are just ready to get it in hoping to get lucky. I often wonder how they would play if it was a serious deep stack tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    its bad enough that im losing on lock...but merge 2...seriously who put a curse on me

again its not the software i have an issue with because, well ive been losing to hands like this all day on diff sites...what i DONT understand is the mentality behind the players

i mean why would u RAISE then CALL an all in AND a 2K bet PREFLOP with 9T off O.o

I call players like that "slot junkies", they are bingo gamblers not poker players plain and simple. Players like that used to be the bread and butter of poker but these sites have figured out a way to keep them playing with BS like that.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Veteran
    yea dude, i think you might be cursed. thats poker i guess