Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62816.02

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned God
    wow that was sick g for him to insta call you with 45..sometimes the idiots do win, gl next time

you were on the program list of target to be owned yesterday. that list random pick screen name everyday to be target to get deal bad beat.i know this because my dad is a bcp programer.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Pro
    Unlucky man...I hate when that happens. Gotta load up another one and crush it.

PokerOwned Master
    lol i think u are on to something lol

EddieTorr
    I like the 'it's your day in the barrel' line of thought.

This is the type of things that make you want to stop playing online. But what are you going to do. That's why they call it gambling.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    you were on the program list of target to be owned yesterday. that list random pick screen name everyday to be target to get deal bad beat.i know this because my dad is a bcp programer.
    Yes, I can vouch for this....I was only kidding when I claimed online poker isn't rigged. Duck's dad is indeed a programmer for bcp and he picks a random target each day to get nothing but bad beats....then, for amusement, he reads this forum and if he sees the person who got bad beats complaining about it, he keeps him on the target list from that point on. I can vouch for this because my dad is better than his dad.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zingbust View Post
    Yes, I can vouch for this....I was only kidding when I claimed online poker isn't rigged. Duck's dad is indeed a programmer for bcp and he picks a random target each day to get nothing but bad beats....then, for amusement, he reads this forum and if he sees the person who got bad beats complaining about it, he keeps him on the target list from that point on. I can vouch for this because my dad is better than his dad.
    I was coming back from a space trip to retrieve Bosch from his home planet when he impregnated my wife. She decided to have the baby. Lebron is my half-alien stepson.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    I get it.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12