Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63725.72

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fuck carbon

PokerOwned God
    wow, this one has a lot of f... words in it. Someone counted them ? I guess around 10 times.

PokerOwned God
    lol lig his rant is classic, almost thought that was your brother or something..lmao

PokerOwned Veteran
    play higher stakes where people respect your raises

LLB King
    All these sites now are all fucking rigged and favor the people who are constantly depositing.

PokerOwned Master
    It's a common thing seen on here with Carbon all the time but yet people still think it's the same as any other site. I still believe online poker is rigged up some way there is no proof or evidence stating that it isn't or is, but maybe one day we will know.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by tdeuel214 View Post
    It's a common thing seen on here with Carbon all the time but yet people still think it's the same as any other site. I still believe online poker is rigged up some way there is no proof or evidence stating that it isn't or is, but maybe one day we will know.
    Impossible to detect juiced flops or haddi capped algo's all they need do is generate random amount of cards and then rearrange them to
    suit the desired outcome.
    I don't believe that most sites are rigged when a looooong azzz run bad streak hits.but when you think about it WHY would they not rig the outcome?why leave a multi million dollar biz to chance when you can take control of the hand.

Elite PokerOwned Member P0K3R4F00D's Avatar

puke

Quote Originally Posted by tdeuel214 View Post
    Def is rigged. dude was just giving away money. whats the chance of that after the flop? uhm less than 1%
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I poker face off and now she faceless.
    I poker so much I deserve a bracelet!

Seasoned Veteran
    Yeah I run so bad on Carbon its rediculous, it must be nice to bink a big tournament playing like a donkey...

Seasoned Veteran
    Dude, ya man, I feel you. I get bad beats against donk hands all the time, all on the river (cause Carbon gotta take all my money). Secret, just play donk hands too. Beating aces with 2 5 off is a great feeling. Still losing money though. All rigged, all rigged.

In all seriousness, just start a tally and get back to us with statistical proof and then we'll get out our torches and pitchforks.

i think its just you you have to know when to layem down instead of goin with just any 2 cards

Here to play some poker.HERE TO HAVE SOME FUN.Just don't make me pull my GUN...lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast