Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64002.83

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Master Sergeant
    defintly not true... buy in doesn't matter theres donks at all levels of the game just these donks have more money thats all..... as of the bad beat it happens thats where u want him to call off all his chips you will win that race more times then you lose!!!! if you wanna even call that a race!

Quote Originally Posted by justinroyal View Post
    defintly not true... buy in doesn't matter theres donks at all levels of the game just these donks have more money thats all..... as of the bad beat it happens thats where u want him to call off all his chips you will win that race more times then you lose!!!! if you wanna even call that a race!
    I can agree to that.. there are more donks in the $100 buyin fifty50's on ps then there are in the micro / low stakes.. so many people call bets with anything at the high stakes it blows my mind.. i cashed like 5 of em before i realized i really hate pokerstars and went back to rush poker and tables on ftp

^^ Diablo 2 thing.. I spent many years of my life pissing off people on hardcore.^^

Corporal
    Theyre free..you always can expect some sick beats, ppl love going all in.

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy23 View Post
    I read a few times on the forums they had some pretty good players so i played in two so far this week to check em out.

first week i loose to 3 8 off suite hitting a flush vs my 99

this week i 3x reraise preflop for him to call with q8 off suit.. then calls a pot sized bet of 435 on the flop. and then call a all in on the turn.. and river a q

How lovely lol ;D

anyways i think ill be online around this time tommorow as well so ill see ya guys in the ps and ftp game

later
    how do u take screen shots like that?

i play freerolls all the time,,,pretty much have to...i'm on Social Security so funds are limited. just have to take the bad beats and move on,,,which sometimes i do ok with and sometimes not...
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy23 View Post
    i am relaxed lol i lost nothing.. and at best would have won $11

i posted the bad beat for entertainment it was the play style even donks dont play hands like that he must of mis read his hand.
    I guess it's always possible he thought you were a donk bettin on a jack.... but who knows haha

Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmy99 View Post
    I guess it's always possible he thought you were a donk bettin on a jack.... but who knows haha
    i suppose lol but wouldnt thinking that with q8 in your hand make you a even bigger donk? haha

eh

^^ Diablo 2 thing.. I spent many years of my life pissing off people on hardcore.^^

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Yeah well that happens, so do you still play D2?

PokerOwned Master
    I hear you but if you get justice youll will the next two because of misfortune

Freerolls are not the joke or even the site.

It's the player dude
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast