Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64328.69

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    If anyone else like prime is interested in doing this along with me I will add everyones current bankroll ....in the topic along with mine just post your totals here and I will update as needed....please include your screen name(along with what client its on) and your current bankroll amount

PokerOwned God
    I Cash out and start at 0 all the time. Just cashed out over $200. Im in the US and it took about 6 weeks for a fed-ex ck to arrive.

Play in as many free rolls as you can sign up for (look in private filter for free roll clubs). Transfer points from PO to your account - its good fro $2 a week minimum. If you stick to free rolls you have $200 every 3 months about - if your any good. You have to play alot of PO tourneys too that helps - youll final table every day - times 30 days a month = $30? The new $50 carbon free rolls hurt your free sattelites (which are awesomeeeee) but give you more guarenteed cash.

Good Luck on your freeroll challenge cant wait to watch your progress.

I guess you should make a Pokerowned Freeroll challenges how much you can win in a month ?

I dunno but good luck
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Master
    im playing at hero poker also where they have the PLO feeroll SnG and the triumvirate tourney and such so shouldnt be too bad

PokerOwned Master
    I also figured if I cant build a bankroll off freeroll winnings I probably shouldnt be playing for real money in the first place

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lol , is the challenge 4 cabon players ??

PokerOwned Master
    really any site that offers freerolls....really I figure at the end of the year I should at least have a few hundred dollar bankroll if all goes well

PokerOwned Master
    finished 2nd in a PO freeroll to add another 7 dollars

U go boy! gl. JustSayn....................
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast