Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63415.6

Corporal

Angry The first tilt of the day

I been awake since 6am cooking chilling waiting for the freeroll that straort at 12 I missed by 3 minutes, I wasnt prepared either I didnt get the password just screwed it all up , now I still want play , in my mind I know for the rest of the day I will be nagging myself , and especiaLLY when I see that only 150people registerd at leasst 5% didnt end up playing agagahagha I m getting steamed just considerering the possibilities SNOOPY!

Corporal
    man what did I tell ya allday I would miss getting in by a minute or I would be cookin and I couldnt sit and concentrat eon the game aaggghgh

Zab
    We had 21 people registered yesturday for ours, was nice and quiet.. No outside password leak!
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Private
    Two hands into a 10+1 Multi table tourney. I get J4os in the bb. Of course i get to see a free flop of J42 rainbow. And.. OF COURSE someone with A6 decides to bluff at the Perfect time.. allin on the turn of a 6.. river comes a 6 :/ !$%@^#&$*%#%&#

Private
    I have KK in the BB and SB, which has some 2k less than I pushed all-in. I of course place on Q6 turns off. 2 4 6 flop turn river Q 6

Private
    i am losing every single hand in full tilt poker i am really mad not happy pissed off this is really bad i lost so much that i am turnig so red my face is blazing red so i really dont like it i hope all of you guys and including me to win i hope all of you a merry christmas and happy newyear.