Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63665.02

First day....first win of year!

Master Sergeant
    Looks as though it was a small tourney or SnG by the size of the last pot. Good win for you and yes... a great start to a new year for sure! Keep up the solid play!

Sergeant
    Congratulations OldDog21! Can you send some of that 2011 Luck my way please? lol....

Good job of your winning, also I'm trying for getting 1st place this year too. Haha ^^
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Private
    congratulations! I just started back to playing online again. I'm testing the freerolls circuit. I'm already in the AP WPTLA package tournamnet in february...I'm sure i'll be in the WSOP tunica tourney by the end of today. Does any1 know of other freeroll satellites?

Banned
    well done and heck yeah its the way to start.had some cashes but i just got a win yet.congrats to you.

Experienced Member
    a win is a win is a WIN.....I have yet to cash a freeroll in 2011...........but I kknow it can be done for me and soon at that.....likke riding a bikke you never forget how to play even though I tookk a breakk for sometime.....hope to get to play more games this year than last year.....gl in your future endevours olddog and the rest of the pokkerowned members...........
    Last edited by tatonkkaa; 01-08-2011 at 05:26 PM. Reason: to many typo`s
    You have to kknow when to hold'em, kknow when to fold'em and kknow when too bite your tongue!

Sergeant
    hey good job bro you play well and i would not be surprised some time this new year that you post a really big win for all of us the see hope it does happen give me some motiavtion lol i need a good win some time this month to help supply the br lol but hey dont we all wish we could be a red pro

Sergeant
    conratulation, my FTP name is Mils Nguyen. hope to see u