Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64399.64

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    Damn. Good job. Do you have similar success in the $11 horse tournament?
    yes i tried the $11 horse, and OMG there were so many fishes it was unreal!! 7 card stud i got AA showing in first 4 cards, then 3 diamonds and dude called me all the way down with just 22 (no draws either) and catches the dam 2 on 7th street! and i couldnt catch another card to save my life! and the bets where 600/1200/1200 not 20/40 LOL! i was so pissed! LOL the 5.50 crowd seems a little tighter! im guessing the $11 dudes really dont give a shit and have big bankrolls!

PokerOwned Pro
    Yes, Tracy...you will find that in mixed games you are always going to find more bad players than good (I suppose that's true for most of poker in general, except maybe the nosebleed cash/mtt's). The mid-range and higher NL players will sometimes goof around in the lower HORSE tourneys, mostly just cuz there aren't that many to play. But the value of winning a $5 tourney doesn't get em excited the same way as that $10 and up level will. I used to absolutely crush the 7-Stud and Stud-8 $26 buy-ins on Full Tilt (they alternated, stud one day, stud8 the next, and I remember winning 4 in a week, and FTing them all that week as well...just a sweet heater and a bunch o fools who didn't believe what I was trying to tell them, lol).

I see you're starting to take notes...Nice work. I played a couple today myself after seeing you in one. Got crushed in the $5 but had two infants screaming at me and had to walk away mid-hand in a couple big pots. I saw you just missed the cash, which as you now probably know is well worth the risk if you know you can win when you DO cash. In your honor, I put the babies to sleep and ridiculed the $2 crowd.

.20 HORSE win Carbon .jpg

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    i was watching most of it!! great job!! and awwww wish i had some babies to put to bed! all i have is my mini-dobie!! and very true, it is worth it if u can cash! im still playing off my winnings!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12