Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62973.62

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    Totally unfair system

Seasoned Veteran
    I don't think so much that it's an unfair system, I just think it has a lot to do with merge network players. A good player will be sucked out on more than a bad player, and a bad player will suck out more. Because, a good player will get the money in when they have the best of it. The problem with merge is that the players are so bad, they just call.....all the time. It gets ridiculous.

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    I'm not trying to be rude, I know how frustrating poker can be. However I have never played at a site that people didn't say was the worst at being sucked out on. I once played the same tourney 2 days in a row at Binions in Vegas, day 1 was dealt AA first hand, raised 4 times BB, player behind me goes all-in with 10-10 and I call. Ten on the river and I'm busted. Second day I'm dealt AA first hand again! Once again I raise 4 times the BB, get re-raised all in by a player behind me, I call the player turns over 10-10, turn is another 10 and for the second day in a row I went out first hand with AA being busted by 10-10. I then came back and cashed every day that week after that. I can't guarantee the RNGs are dealing square, but I cannot say that I have seen anything at Carbon that I haven't experienced live.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiceT View Post
    I just wanted to say I enjoy playing carbon but damn if they are not the leader in being sucked out on

There will always be suckouts as long as poker lives on! Just try not to make it tilt you.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    It happens, just lots of push and pray online...gotta love the donkathon!

Experienced Member
    Just got blasted out of carbon $35 tourney....All in pre flop KK get snap called by KQoff and J4 suited diamonds. diamonds flushed out for the J4???????early blind levels, i had more than starting chip stack. Playing smart poker stinks when a donkey (rondo1958) calls for no reason

Experienced Member
    correction...ronjo1958

PokerOwned Veteran
    twocardcadet siad it all, plain and simple. carbon and and all the merge skins seems to have ALL the most terrible non-playing fool idiot fish ever assembled in one bowl. You gotta give a newbie some slack,as he doesent know what is good play, and what is bad. But players with 3 gold stars are an indication that he has been there awhile. And play just as bad or worse than a newbie.Many players see 3 gold stars on a box, and automatically assume "that player must be good" LOL, it means that player paid a lot of rake. The only defense against a 'play every hand player' is patiently wait on the fish, get the nuts, and bust his azz. He'll call anything,remember.

Experienced Member
    So the solution is play more and count on donk players to pay you off in the long run. In it to win it! UPDATE ronjo1958 did not make the $!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Have not seen it as bad recently. When I first started there it was amazing the amount of suckouts.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast