Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66414.03

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit!!

Elite PokerOwned Member P0K3R4F00D's Avatar
    I feel your pain. Other than todays early carbon game I been getting murdered! I seem to run better in the early games. late night is just ill donk fests but yea runner runner hurts when u hit a flop like that. lost a few keyboards that way lol
    I poker face off and now she faceless.
    I poker so much I deserve a bracelet!

OMG that's the same way I go out at least 4 times in the PO freerolls. So sick Mich, I think there could be a aces vs A 10 set up in the program. lol, better luck to ya!

Experienced Member
    ouch! that bites. seems to happen to me ALL the time

PokerOwned Pro
    With all of the comments here I would start to wonder if the poker sites are rigged - but wait that would make me a total moron and I know that is not true - so sorry - not rigged

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitjunky View Post
    With all of the comments here I would start to wonder if the poker sites are rigged - but wait that would make me a total moron and I know that is not true - so sorry - not rigged
    I don't think its rigged either. However I do think I am very unlucky sometimes
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea I doubt if its rigged mostly the losing players always say this!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I'm not for conspiracy myself and feel their are many more arguments for a legitimate site than one that is corrupt. But I'm sure there have been many different corruptions in many different forms. Some have come to light. I imagine the majority haven't. Still I would have to believe most major sites do their best to provide a fair game as it is in their own best interest.

PokerOwned Pro
    @Michman - you are a winning player so I know you dont think it is - but some of the repliers sure seem to think so

@FrankWhite - legitimate is tuff to define - Im sure if the USA takes control of a poker site there will be many things not legitimate that would be far worse, and harder to overcome, than someone colluding in a $2 game

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Thats a rough one! I flopped KK holding KK and someone held AA they turned an A and rivered a 4th A LOL.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    @Michman - you are a winning player so I know you dont think it is - but some of the repliers sure seem to think so

@FrankWhite - legitimate is tuff to define - Im sure if the USA takes control of a poker site there will be many things not legitimate that would be far worse, and harder to overcome, than someone colluding in a $2 game

Like taxing your deposit at 10% and your "winnings" at 40% while not accounting for losses. That would kill the game for professional players.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast