Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,241

BTC Rate: $9978.55

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    PokerOwned God wagon596's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,701

    Bad beats part of the game.

    As most of you know I don't talk about bad beats very much, if ever, as I realize that's "the nature of the beast". This one I have to say would be the worst I've been involved in. I won't bore you with too many details. In todays
    6 P.M. Carbon PO freeroll, after the flop I was a 99% favorite.. Yea, the other guy was a 1% dog. You got it,,, runner,runner and I'm toast in the tourament. Life goes on... Ya'll Take Care
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

  2. #2
    PokerOwned Admin Poof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,132
    awww. good game wagon. Better luck next time.

  3. #3
    Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    620
    Reminds me of hand two weeks ago. I have KK, and a muppet has 22. The Flop is K 2 9 (or something) we both flop trips, the turn comes another 2. It was so sick.....

  4. #4
    PokerOwned Master
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    I play alot of poker both online and live. One thing I have recognized is the more hands you see the more you see crazy hands played out and you are right it is the nature of the beast. I get annoyed often when people take a bad beat and start saying its rigged and they complain about whichever site we are on just because they lost. I like that you dont dwell on the bad beats (short term memory of hands played can save you from getting ulcers) I wish you better luck and on a positive note, statistically speaking you have like 99 more times to flop the 99% favorite and not get beat.

  5. #5
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    305
    Happens all the time - thats just poker!!!!

  6. #6
    PokerOwned Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    334
    I was that 1 percent before, couldn't believe I had 2 cards possible and only those 2 cards, and hit both of them on the turn and river. it was sick, but ill take it

  7. #7
    -(^_^)- ProBlackbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,938
    Bad Beats is part of the game, experiences it and will get use of it
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

  8. #8
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    640
    Well thats really hard one for sure, better luck next time.

  9. #9
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    102
    Bad beats are part of it just like the stock market going up or down

  10. #10
    PokerOwned God abwil2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,675
    yeah thats just a tough one wagon. On the bright side , it should be a long while before u see that again
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •