Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64045.23

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    you should just fold u know its a setup

really bad play....u suck man!!!!!total irrational....what is JJ when there is already Q and A on table???I answear u: NOTHING!!!in case u didnt know, Q,K and A are HIGHER then J.... HIGHER! got it now???..ok...=/

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    JJ shove in any game worth playing, is just wrong, but it happens, you learn and move on.

Banned
    sometimes u cant make even one mistake or u lost the tournament

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Yeah sucks for sure the check call musta not been expected and its hard to fold big pairs but it happens .

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yes i did not know wat to comment as did not know who u were but i see now it was not good hand for u. las nite i playd on cash tables with 1.60 dollar buyin i raised 16 cents two guys folded their blinds of 4 cents the other player went allin with jack pair preflop obviously i called with pocket aces luckily dint lose because just a while before that lost with pocket aces against a straight. many times u can win with jack pair but if u see q k or ace on table definitely dont go allin nexttime...

Yeah, I agree with others here. I don't understand the thinking behind the shove.

PokerOwned God
    cracked aces with 66 and a 6 on river hahahah

PokerOwned God
    yeah a picture would of been better too much reading for me to figure out sorry

Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    JJ is an allin preflop hand when you have less then 10 BBs ... the min raise was a mistake on your part since you gave him great pot odds

I agree with bmeelneg on this one, the mistake was not shoving preflop to (hopefully) push out the A-ragger, but seeing the bb had 30K, they mighta called anyways. They say there are 4 ways to play pocket Jacks, and all of them are wrong. lol. As far as the books go, The Theory of Poker by Sklansky was good.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast