Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

Another one of Nabs days in a single hand.

All i will say is COME THE FUCK ON!!!!

Game started at: 2014/5/21 23:53:45
    Game ID: 283840365 10/20 $24 Hyper Turbo Heads-up, Table 1 (Hold'em)
    Seat 1 is the button
    Seat 1: BUNSUNHRST (550).
    Seat 2: nab76 (450).
    Player BUNSUNHRST has small blind (10)
    Player nab76 has big blind (20)
    Player nab76 received card: [Ah]
    Player nab76 received card: [3s]
    Player BUNSUNHRST received a card.
    Player BUNSUNHRST received a card.
    Player BUNSUNHRST calls (10)
    Player nab76 allin (430)
    Player BUNSUNHRST calls (430)
    *** FLOP ***: [Jh 7c 9s]
    *** TURN ***: [Jh 7c 9s] [Ad]
    *** RIVER ***: [Jh 7c 9s Ad] [4s]
    ------ Summary ------
    Pot: 900. Rake 0
    Board: [Jh 7c 9s Ad 4s]
    *Player BUNSUNHRST shows: Three Of Kind of 4s [4d 4c]. Bets: 450. Collects: 900. Wins: 450.
    Player nab76 shows: One pair of As [Ah 3s]. Bets: 450. Collects: 0. Loses: 450.
    Game ended at: 2014/5/21 23:54:6
    lilg97: sup
    Me: nm u?
    lilg97: nada bored
    lilg97: tryna find some folsk to menot r cant fin dnon eSad

tbf nab you were behind until turn, he just sucked out on your suck out
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Why even shove blinds are 10/20 if u see the flop as you could had you easily could had won the pot? I dont see the reason of shoving there hyper turbo or not the game had jus started?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    heads up so 10 cards dealt so he has 2 outs out of 42. so 2/42=1/21. so 1 time out of 21 he wins that hand after the turn. It sure as fuck seems like those 1/21 hands hit a hell of a lot more often than 1 out of 21 times.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Still trying to find out the reason of the shove pre? I understand it sucked but u sucked out 1st on a 3 outter he jus got lucky n got ya back!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I shoved because it was hyper turbo and 8.5/10 times heads up any ace is going to be the best hand preflop, and in hyper turbos my goal is to get it all in pre with the best hand as often as possible.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Okay, still bad move imo anyways!! You got ur chips in actually very bad consider u had a 3 outter!! And I can totally understand ur shove there if the blinds were 25/50 or something but that early I think thats bad on move on your part!! Idk tho jus my opinion like I said!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by s810car View Post
    tbf nab you were behind until turn, he just sucked out on your suck out
    That was kind of the point of me posting this. I dont mind losing a flip and in this case I was worse off than a flip obv So when i saw his cards I excepted to lose, and then after the flop i was next to dead, but then i spiked the ace on the turn and I have him in an even worse situation than I was, and then the 2 outer with 1 card hits. I didnt post this just cause I lost, I posted it because I figured I was ahead shoved, and was crushed, then even more crushed, and then I was WAY ahead, and then I was dead.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaytodd28 View Post
    Okay, still bad move imo anyways!! You got ur chips in actually very bad consider u had a 3 outter!! And I can totally understand ur shove there if the blinds were 25/50 or something but that early I think thats bad on move on your part!! Idk tho jus my opinion like I said!!
    Ya it it turned out to be one of those 1.5 times outa 10 where any ace preflop isn't ahead. I played the odds and got beat. I'm not results oriented. 8.5 times out of 10 I have the best hand, which means I have the highest odds of winning, I want to get all in when I have the highest odds of winning. I dont see how getting it all in when you are ahead 85% of the time can be called a bad move.

But with your logic and really all poker calculations you will have some expectation that you will lose even if it's a small %.
    So preflop you were 30% to hit so seriously behind and after you hit he's 4% or so to hit and he did.
    You want that all day long. Over time it should work out and you should win 90+% of the time after hitting the A.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast