Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64492.32

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AA busted

I dont' really play at merge, it's feel odd haven't won yet from it but only play weekends over there so that don't count I guess.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Veteran
    Doyle Brunson said that pocket aces are only good for two things, winning a small pot or losing a big one.

Every time i think the odds of winning on merge with aces is like 99% to lose icall aces pocket ones so your not the only one

Quote Originally Posted by Scott716 View Post
    Doyle Brunson said that pocket aces are only good for two things, winning a small pot or losing a big one.
    You hit the nail on the head right there Scott. havent had many bad runs with AA but i have had 3 times where i went on runs of losing with KK, 2 times of 14 str8 and 1 time of 16 str8. Didnt matter how i played them. It got very frustrating for sure but what ya gonna do. Just wish variance worked the other way also. have never had 14 str8 wins with any hand. I know i take alot more bad beats then most just cause im a pretty tight p[layer and dont play much bs looking to bad beat someone else..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

yea same here always deep pre bubble mid to short stacked never fails append to me yesterday in the $2 b/i $500 added game on Carbon and ow so many other times, few nights ago in the midnight $1-$250 gt aa flop the set to lose to 67o gets a flush. so many times for me I have lost count and not in small stake games $60 and $80 b/i mtts and in $1-2 bad beat room. To fold or not to fold aa, for me no never, thats poker, solid play will pay. Put ya middle finger up, shake it off and move on..... may the Poker Gods bless ya aa and let em walk!!! Hahaha

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    I believe Ol Doyle was right about them Aces!

PokerOwned Veteran
    lol

Experienced Member
    wowww, i wish i could even get dealt AA 16 times.

Quote Originally Posted by ryai3 View Post
    wowww, i wish i could even get dealt AA 16 times.
    Thats what i'm saying, lol.
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yeah nothin new there well not really it use to be different from what i remember but whatev

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast