Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64162.58

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    To Psychology1
    When I was trying to install Poker Skins from ArtPoker it said I need to download Pokerstars, does it mean I need to redownload it again?
    The same said on every poker sites.

I have to agreed with you, good job with bankroll management.
    I was talking mosly of those mass entries but have to agreed wit the bad beats, so it's better to stay on micros/low stakes.
    LoL yeah if you play like a lot of $33 buy-in and not cash in a single time it won't be fun at all.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    To Psychology1
    When I was trying to install Poker Skins from ArtPoker it said I need to download Pokerstars, does it mean I need to redownload it again?
    The same said on every poker sites.

I have to agreed with you, good job with bankroll management.
    I was talking mosly of those mass entries but have to agreed wit the bad beats, so it's better to stay on micros/low stakes.
    LoL yeah if you play like a lot of $33 buy-in and not cash in a single time it won't be fun at all.
    No idea i didnt have that issue with the software, but you can try doing that... I played a mass entry tournment yesterday and finished 190th out of 18,000 entries i made 180 dollas on top of the 11 dolla entry fee but i was in the tourney for 7 hours.. such ashame I shoved with the my mosted hate hand QK and of course, the final table money was huge... 18k for 1st. 1k something for 9th.

Banned
    a job well done keep the cashes coming!!

That's really weird thought, what kind of OS do you have?
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12