Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,204

BTC Rate: $10388.78

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: 59th out of 10k

  1. #1
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,500

    59th out of 10k



    Not bad.

    I got cracked when I went all-in with top-pair trying to push some1 off their flush draw. The flush never came but he hit a straight from a lucky 7 and 4.

    A lot more work for getting in the final table when I could easily win $0.27 USD with a latent 30k (won) from the early stage in the tourney; meaning, I could just win 30k and leave and I'll still get about 20 cents as opposed to 35 cents.

    Edit: I'm at $1.96 USD

    Edit #2: Should I wait until I have $6.00 to constitute a 10% buy-in or $12.00 for a 5% buy-in???
    Last edited by eqgh5uea; 09-11-2011 at 09:56 PM.

  2. #2
    -(^_^)- ProBlackbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,938
    Duh they got registeration open for the whole day like 80% of them are sitouts and the rest 20% are playing so can't really called it 10k active players.
    The only time you winning this you have to be a donk and lucky.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

  3. #3
    PokerOwned God
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,113
    Yeah I also played some of them, hard work... and starting time is too late for me

  4. #4
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,500
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    Duh they got registeration open for the whole day like 80% of them are sitouts and the rest 20% are playing so can't really called it 10k active players.
    The only time you winning this you have to be a donk and lucky.
    Every table I was at was lively. I must have gotten unlucky.

    Quote Originally Posted by MIGO14 View Post
    Yeah I also played some of them, hard work... and starting time is too late for me
    Ditto. Unless I get really lucky/better at pushing ppl off hands, I'm not going to spend another 3 hours to win a small earning. Equity any1???
    Last edited by eqgh5uea; 09-12-2011 at 03:27 AM.

  5. #5
    Master Sergeant
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    130
    nice run, at end you need some love from the poker gods to win these

  6. #6
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    875
    well played '
    looks like it was a grind from the sart
    with that many peeps involved

  7. #7
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    619
    Ive entered into these as well and have finished in the top 20 several times , I agree with devilsuncle , you need alot of luck from the poker Gods

  8. #8
    Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    668
    I never liked Poker Party's pay structure
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

  9. #9
    PokerOwned Master
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    319
    nice run well played ... keep it up

  10. #10
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    449
    All the sit out chips still get played.
    those chips are not removed so someone ends up with them, unlike AP or UB where they were removed form play

    SO,PROBIRD. If you think you have to be donk or lucky to stay alive that long,

    YOU ARE THE DONK

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •