Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62939.67

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    Very nice. I have HogWild installed but never played a game there, yet. I will have to check it out more for sure.
    Congrats on the great time.
    So does "my" Tilly smoke cigs? lol Maybe I will have to start smoking again haha anything for that broad.
    Thanks dimebags! Tilly definitely still looks attractive, smokes cigs, and has a boyfriend (also at my table) that looked younger than me that seemed to not have a clue about holdem ha ha. It was a great time, definitely cool HWP was involved giving me the chance to play.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesUp1439 View Post
    That's awesome man making the Final Table and outlasting hellmuth. Good job.
    Not really saying much though given they were throwing around chips like it was a $20 home game. No joke. The only pro that played sober was Josh arieh who ended up taking first and was at my table. Interesting story, I had AK pushed on the button and he was holding Queens in the bb, he snap calls and I spike an ace. That didn't make it to his Twitter page ha ha. He did donate the entire prize purse to the charity, the Susan G Komen Founation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12