Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Knight

1 good day then back to pain

i have a good day on sat. make 28 in freerolls and 2 in money t, 20 at cake 1k,2.80 at gfn, .30 at redstar and 5 at ph international team pros(its a good league),and 2 at carbon, today .75 at carbon wstp and 4.80 4th at betsharks so i put 5.50 in at ofc 2k added and dead crds and allin idiots. so i make 0 on day. would have had 33k and chip lead at hero 100 for usa players, i have pocket aces at utg so i call lookin for a raise and there is none. high card on flop is 10 and i bet 1800 and 1 caller with k10, i have him trapped next card is another low 1, i shove allin (13k)and he calls,he has 5 outs and sure enough another 10 on river. i have shoved allin with pocket aces 5 times before this and lost every 1. 1 time i flopped a set of aces and still lost to a flush. so 6 times ive had aces cracked in a row, all the other times no 1 called. so i tilted and then calmed down. i still am down about 25 $ in money tourneys since 4/15, but ive spent at least 35 in fees. im up 590 in freerolls since 4/15 and really think ill never win any significant amount in money games. the bottom line is I stink in money ts and am decent in freerolls. for all of u out there who r ahead in money ts , i say that u r a better player than me. in 2 years im only up 375 in money ts, thats horrible and without the 220 and 140 wins in money ,it would be near 0. how can i make 3200 in freerolls in 2 years and almost nothin in money ts. my only explanation is that the play is so bad in freerolls that i win a lot of big pots against players with mediocre hands. i never seem to win many big pots in money ts. also the fees add up.probably spent 150 in fees in 2 years. i also get bubbled or near bubbled out a lot in money ts. ive tried all kinds of games and nothing works. i give up!

PokerOwned God
    Lol, you played 28 freerolls on Saturday, thats hard work..

PokerOwned Master
    You definitely are a grinder. I got shut out on Saturday, playing about 8 freerolls. I was hoping for a good Sunday. Only made about $10, but lost $5 of that profit in the OFC buyin. Do what you can to keep your bankroll heading north, even if it is painfully slow. With the darn rake, it is so hard to end up ahead. In the last 9 months, I have been slowing up on the poker and getting in a few movies on Netflix.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    thats the name of the micro stake grinding..

Knight-Lieutenant
    Unlucky, always have those downsings and upswings, just need to keep momentum and need to know when to stop playin for the day when your up.

PokerOwned Master
    28 freerolls??? What a job!! I play many freerolls too....but 28 itīs a record....

You sure are freeroll grinder, even I don't play that much freerolls on the weekends.
    I did awesome this weekend thought, yesterday I end up 3rd place and won $580.25
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Seasoned Veteran
    Pokers a painful game not good for high blood pressure at all, lolz.

PokerOwned Moderator
    I bubble a lot too. I used to play super tight to try to get into the money, but I've loosen my game up a bit. 2 reasons: Steal blinds and if I bubble, it's because of a bad move on my part, and not a suckout. Don't think it's as good as how I played before, but I sleep a lot easier, lol. If you can't beat a donk, become one.

Poker is sometimes taking a lot of bad beats at once.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast