I agree that passwords of other sites like ours should not be shared, and I don't understand why anyone does share them. Maybe it is easier for other people to get into these tourneys, but I have done so many surveys that it sometimes takes me an hour and a half or so to get points for one tourney...I usually do surveys while I am playing other games. Why would you spend all kinds of time getting a password to a small tourney, then leak it on here? If you put a password in the chat here, it is likely there will instantly 20+ people from here registering. However, I don't have a problem with people sharing passwords to large sites that get leaked all over anyways, like bankrollmob and XLdollar-com. If they don't get the password here, they're just gonna google the tournament ID and get it somewhere else anyways. lol.

As for rewards4points, I agree that their password shouldn't be shared. However, I registered for their site and did surveys for their first freeroll, then the admin said the password in the chat. =\ Kinda makes you not wanna take the time to do the surveys. lol