Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64380.34

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wow been a member since 2008. Current b2b champ and have not won a dime. How is this possible? Very interesting.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Seasoned Veteran
    so I guess this is how u find out that you have split personality. the other you must have signed up dude. and how old are you that fuck is the common word you use? i stopped doing that around 15
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Well that OP made my day lmao...& how is this thread still open???

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Is anyone else confused as I am? If he didn't sign up here, then how did he magically find out he has an account here? Did OP just magically turn his computer on one morning and BAM there is pokerowned.... already signed in with his SN and password? Seems unlikely to me. I think OP must have had someone else that had access to his computer sign-up for an account here. IDK but seems unlikely...
    yeah i'm confused too, lmao. But maybe he has a split personalty, or the ghost have been playin on his PC
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Quote Originally Posted by WhoreBot View Post
    Well that OP made my day lmao...& how is this thread still open???
    lol good point, I am pretty sure he pm'd Zab and it should get handled from there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12