Thread: What's needed?

Quote Originally Posted by marlydog1812 View Post
    More Drywall Donk playing poker please.
    Dude they're not ready ......

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    It's obvious everyone wants to see more poker. Like re is asking, are you more focusing on client or poker sites out side of PO? I would love to see PO from the old days but. Heck even client was doing good even after the other sites shut down the free rolls. Maybe starting with getting client rocking again somehow will bring traffic back. Glad to see a thread like this. I hope PO can come alive again
    I want to focus on bringing more traffic to the site.. The good ole days

Dont know if that means we add sports betting...

Fantasy Sports stuff...

Or what..
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Veteran
    sports betting with points, something for Estonians zab. we need more Estonians, gonna be fun!

PokerOwned Master
    sports betting for points def bring more but i think big issue i dont know if having no way to buy points via cc /pp/debit/venom/ all the different ways crypto included then traffic will only go as far as surveys will get u i believe thats the biggest reason u lost traffic here is cause u couldn't buy points (fact) i know the negatives that come with all that but thats just biggest reason for loss of traffic

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by lethal2all View Post
    sports betting for points def bring more but i think big issue i dont know if having no way to buy points via cc /pp/debit/venom/ all the different ways crypto included then traffic will only go as far as surveys will get u i believe thats the biggest reason u lost traffic here is cause u couldn't buy points (fact) i know the negatives that come with all that but thats just biggest reason for loss of traffic
    That's kind of the point. For it to be legal (To bet on sports and play poker) you can't buy points. You have to earn them
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    That's kind of the point. For it to be legal (To bet on sports and play poker) you can't buy points. You have to earn them
    That makes sense otherwise they could call it money laundering.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123