Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63725.72

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Poof View Post
    The main problem with this is if the password is emailed out 5 min prior (which I don't even know if we could do) 5 min is even more time to share the password. Also, most of the sneaks in the game are not members, so we can't really take action.
    The process is as follows:

1. Define requirements- what needs to be done
    2. Suggest possible solutions - how can it be done
    3. Compare solutions - which is the most viable solution

We are currently at step 1 in the process and you are doing 2 by suggesting a solution and skipping 3 by not allowing it to be compared to other solutions. Lets focus on what we want to accomplish first then we will open the panel for suggestions and finally compare the pros and cons of each solution and hopefully we can then agree on the next course of action.

Currently please stick to: What do you want?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Set the alarm on your cell phone for 2-3mins before the tourney starts. Then you know you're only 1-2mins away from registration time. Yw

Experienced Member
    I asked before if we could pay in adv and be auto reg'd

Quote Originally Posted by sunirico View Post
    The process is as follows:

1. Define requirements- what needs to be done
    2. Suggest possible solutions - how can it be done
    3. Compare solutions - which is the most viable solution

We are currently at step 1 in the process and you are doing 2 by suggesting a solution and skipping 3 by not allowing it to be compared to other solutions. Lets focus on what we want to accomplish first then we will open the panel for suggestions and finally compare the pros and cons of each solution and hopefully we can then agree on the next course of action.

Currently please stick to: What do you want?
    We all have the same goal, we want less sneaks in the games. Trust me when I tell you at the beginning of this year I spent hours tracking and finding members who were sharing the password. Any suggestions are surely welcomed, we know coupons or tickets are out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rishlin View Post
    I asked before if we could pay in adv and be auto reg'd
    That would be similar to the tickets, the problem with that is the lists, (not even sure they would accomodate 4 games a day) would need to be sent in way in advance.

Experienced Member
    dont mind paying a week in adv if that would help?

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Its pokerstars :|
    I thought that is what you meant afterwards... see previous post.

I don't believe this is a poker room problem, there is not much else they can do for us. To restrict access to tournaments they can make them password protected, which requires passwords submitted to them in advance or they can issue tickets which requires attendance list to be submitted in advance. I believe our best option is still the password solution.

What else is there that you think they might be able to assist with?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CKC1UNV View Post
    Set the alarm on your cell phone for 2-3mins before the tourney starts. Then you know you're only 1-2mins away from registration time. Yw
    ^
    ----pretty sure this is up there with Darwinism, Natural selection, and Religion. We should explore this brilliant theory more.

Experienced Member
    also on a very good day there are 30 - 40 people, that's max 1200 points, we can pay that here and you can host the games in the home games section and pay the stars dollars to us here after the game, to valid po account holders. or max the prize pool 1c for the 1st 9 places and pay the actual money here?

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rishlin View Post
    dont mind paying a week in adv if that would help?
    The problem with advance registration (more than 1 hour to tournament start) type of solution is that attendees will register (opt in) and not attend the tournament, resulting in sit outs and making the tournaments unpleasant for those who actually want to play.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast