Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63980.28

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yes, I agree with ya. Nothing wrong at all with some humor LOL it was funny. I just think Zab is trying to get some good feedback to help improve traffic to his free rolls. With new members joining everyday, it is hard for them to understand they aren't going to be able to play in a free roll there first day unless they deposit. It takes some time if you are trying to build a roll without depositing, like me. People in the U.S. are desperate to find a site to play poker so when they get here and see it takes work to play here or don't understand why they can't play the PO free rolls they move on, which hurts Zab because that's a client gone. sorry for the long post I just understand what Zab is trying to do here and for us.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Pro
    well in my defense ive put in a good share of productive input. at least i think. ive also cracked my fair share of jokes. people like to laugh.

PokerOwned Pro
    when i have something that i think is effective i definitely spill the beans.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    @tomas225nYou can do the site more swedish friendly

What does more Swedish friendly mean.

Quote Originally Posted by sprocketdog66 View Post
    @tomas225nYou can do the site more swedish friendly

What does more Swedish friendly mean.
    I think he means that Zab needs to give a bag of Swedish Fish candy to all new members. Hey look I did a funny lmao no bad intentions in it just made myself laugh because my wife loves those candies.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Pro
    upon more careful thought ive come up with this. It would be pretty hard to come up with an upgrade specifically for welcoming new members. however a good set of promotions help, but most of all its about the people in the community that make new comers feel welcomed and are more apt to enjoy there visit here. If someone new to the site comes along and asks a VERY simple question that most of us older members barely give thought to, its best to politely welcome them and help them as best you can learn to navigate the site. Too many times in the archives I found a newbie asking questions and people were to engrossed in their conversations to be helpful and courteous (im not excluding myself either, ive done it.....could have been of the utmost help to some of these new guys that show up but get far too engrossed in what im saying to care much. on the converse i think ive also warmly welcomed a good chunk of people). So my point is clear the objective is to get the message across to your core group to be more aware of the presence of a newbie and to be warm and welcoming to them. No one likes to come to a site where a bunch of strange people are talking and you politely want to obtain some knowledge and NO ONE will answer you.

PokerOwned Veteran
    As a fairly new member, I can say this site has a lot of information to take in. There is so much I still havent tried simply because it sounds foreign to me. There is a race thingy, donkey betting something, and other things. Here is how slow my learning process has been: Last week I learned about the lottery; this week I just learned Zab is in charge, this site has a poker client, and I can get points when I post. I just wish I learned all of this sooner.

I like this site, these freerolls add up very quickly. So thanks Zab and everyone else, this is a great place to visit.

This site is the best one out there. i am a member of a bunch of online poker forums. All you new mwmbers hang in there and yes there is alot to take in. Zab is doing a great job with updating the site and keeping everyone playing and happy.

PokerOwned God
    Yeah I think its pretty good as it is at the moment, I think its friendly also for mew members

PokerOwned God
    This is not new user friendly ... http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f7/...u-etc-227.html

Its kind of intimidating to put your name in a sticky with nearly 500 post in it. Many other sites have sections where new users introduce themselves in their own introduction thread. Organizationally that makes more sense ... and as a new user, you feel like you own a thread that is about you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12