Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64002.83

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by durasells View Post
    so new members are screwed, suonds like the sales pitch from the newspaper guy on boiler room
    Have to prove yourself first.. can't be allowing new members \ fraud of any kind
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Sounds good, I am ready for some VIP action....

The VIP program is for offers only? Or is there benefits to us other than the offers? jw

Experienced Member
    Yeah i understand that, im not upset i dont get vip, i just want a GD br on carbon so i can get some wagers down on the superbowl!

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by eichroll View Post
    The VIP program is for offers only? Or is there benefits to us other than the offers? jw
    offers
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by durasells View Post
    so new members are screwed, suonds like the sales pitch from the newspaper guy on boiler room
    its actually the opposite of the scene from boiler room, in that scene it was new people getting the lower price, and the old members got screwed.

lets be honest the new members are getting screwed but why is that bad? it isn't a new idea, new members on a lot of sites can't use private messaging, or post in classified sections, etc. members have to prove themselves trustworthy before getting access to the sites premium features. seems reasonable to me. And that is coming from a person that has been here only 3 months and will probably not have access to this feature yet.

I agree with everything except the "one chargeback and it's gone". I can understand if the person has multiple reversals, but there have been times that good upstanding members have had offers reverse through no fault of their own, (some glitch somewhere, bad tracking through the advertisers, etc). We've had a mass reversal of a particular offer in the past, (the invention.com one for example). Yes there were a lot of bs completions, but the legit completions were also penalized for this when they did nothing wrong.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I really don't understand the benefit of becoming VIP member. You can't use offerwalls if you're not a VIP?

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Hmm.. Not sure on that one.. Probably not.............................. I'll have to think about it
    funny u told rghy that ud see if it was possible in the last thread on this
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    curious what exactly will b the benefit of becoming vip. I mean I get the offers and stuff, but what else

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast