Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63980.28

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    def if you incur a chargeback you need to lose access. and i think everyone needs to request access also. my thoughts on the access though are there needs to be more than my opinion on giving someone access. 3 votes and youre in or something. mods zab and myself being the only votes that count.
    3 votes could get sticky..

I would say if you, me or Poof allows them access they are good (Not sure the Mods, some mods haven't been here as long as others)
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    I think you will get more people interested in the VIP offers if people can see the offers first. Maybe instead of giving people unlimited access, everyone can see the offers but they have to request permission to apply for each individual offer.

Noted.. I'll see if that's possible
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Noted.. I'll see if that's possible
    at least someones seeing sense

as another note the decision needs to be made on a stats/likelyhood of ripping off the site basis only (so going off the background check etc) with clear implimentations for abusing the power to deny access on a "i don't like him/her" basis
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    at least someones seeing sense

as another note the decision needs to be made on a stats/likelyhood of ripping off the site basis only (so going off the background check etc) with clear implimentations for abusing the power to deny access on a "i don't like him/her" basis
    this i agree with. its all gonna be based on whether or not a person has a past history of abusing offers and such. keep in mind we want people doing the offers. as many ppl as possible. if offers are being completed obv the site makes money. so the more the merrier. just gotta be completed legally

Heres my idea. Any members can buy whats known as a vip membership. lets say you pay 2500 points for it per month. What you get ? You get a cool symbol thing next to your name in the chatbox that says you're a vip member or a different colored screen name. not sure if the coders can do this.

Then you automatically get access to this vip section with the understanding that the offers in this section aren't guaranteed but have a higher percentage converting rate.

Zab
    this i agree with. its all gonna be based on whether or not a person has a past history of abusing offers and such. keep in mind we want people doing the offers. as many ppl as possible. if offers are being completed obv the site makes money. so the more the merrier. just gotta be completed legally
    It will be much harder to gain access to these than before.. Much harder

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rs3rooster View Post
    Heres my idea. Any members can buy whats known as a vip membership. lets say you pay 2500 points for it per month. What you get ? You get a cool symbol thing next to your name in the chatbox that says you're a vip member or a different colored screen name. not sure if the coders can do this.

Then you automatically get access to this vip section with the understanding that the offers in this section aren't guaranteed but have a higher percentage converting rate.
    i dont think this is possible. scammers would go crazy then. all of them buy a vip membership and scam 100k in points for their 2500 membership

Zab
    i dont think this is possible. scammers would go crazy then. all of them buy a vip membership and scam 100k in points for their 2500 membership
    Yup.. pay 2500 pts to get access to 200,000 pts

Quote Originally Posted by rs3rooster View Post

are you on crack...like seriously why would i pay for a service that isnt a certain...as tommy just said they want as many people as possible doing the offers by asking members to pay you are going to reduce the number of people doing it, not to mention the only ones then that are going to be able to do the offers are those that arguably dont need the points in the first place....epic idea really well done kudos :|
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Pro
    Is there a VIP section now, or was this something from the past that ya'll are trying to re-integrate into PO?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast